Gansu organization to declare 2021 construction science and technology plan projects and special funds, including ultra-low energy consumption buildings
The housing and construction bureaus of all cities and prefectures, the Urban and Rural Construction and Transportation Administration of Lanzhou New area, and all relevant units: in order to implement the innovation-driven strategy, promote scientific and technological innovation in the construction of our province, solve key technical problems in the industry, improve the technical level and project quality of the construction industry, and promote the transformation and upgrading of the construction industry to industrialization, greening, informationization and intelligence, according to the "Gansu Province Science and Technology Plan Project Management Measures", "Gansu Province Provincial Urban and Rural Construction Subsidy Fund Management Measures", "Gansu Province Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Department's Notice on Strengthening the Management of Science and Technology Plan Projects", and "Gansu Province Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Department's Implementation Plan for the Comprehensive Implementation of Budget Performance Management", in order to do a good job in the application of construction science and technology plan projects and special funds in 2021, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
Municipal and State Housing and Construction Bureau, Lanzhou New District Urban and Rural Construction and Transportation Administration, all relevant units:
In order to implement the innovation-driven strategy, promote the construction of science and technology innovation in our province, solve key technical problems in the industry, and improve the construction industry Technical level and engineering quality, promote the transformation and upgrading of the construction industry to industrialization, greening, informatization, and intelligence, according to the "Gansu Province Science and Technology Plan Project Management Measures", "Gansu Province Provincial Urban and Rural Construction Subsidy Fund Management Measures", "Gansu Province Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Department's Notice on Strengthening the Management of Science and Technology Plan Projects", and "Gansu Province Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Department's Implementation Plan for the Comprehensive Implementation of Budget Performance Management", in order to do a good job in the application of construction science and technology plan projects and special funds in 2021, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. application scope
application project should reflect the key work in the field of housing urban and rural construction, such as assembly building, new building industrialization, green building, building comprehensive energy efficiency improvement, building information technology application, technology integration and demonstration promotion of renewable energy building integration application, etc.
2. application category
(I) scientific research project
1, technological research and development project: in line with the national industrial policy and industry development direction, has a good market prospect, has remarkable social and economic benefits, solves the key, hot and difficult problems of the construction industry in our province, and promotes technological progress in combination with engineering practice, A project with strong promotion and application value.
2. Soft science research project: It has a positive guiding and promoting role in the key work of the construction industry in our province. It is based on solving practical problems and promoting decision-making applications. The preliminary research foundation is solid, the technical route is feasible, and the research is empirical., Countermeasures, operability, and projects with great reference value for management decision-making. The research cycle of the declared project is generally not more than 1 year.
(II) Demonstration Project
1. Construction Science and Technology Demonstration Project: It plays a positive role in promoting the scientific and technological progress of the construction industry in our province, and applies six or more advanced and applicable technologies such as "10 New Technologies in Construction Industry (2017 Edition).
2, building energy efficiency demonstration project: higher than the national and provincial building energy efficiency standards, integrated use of building energy efficiency four new technologies project.
3, assembly building demonstration project: focusing on assembly concrete buildings and steel structure buildings, the application of efficient assembly construction technology, industrialization technology and equipment projects.
4, green building demonstration project: comprehensive application of green building technology, to meet the green building two-star and above standard requirements.
5. Renewable energy building integration application demonstration project: meet the relevant national and provincial regulations on engineering construction, apply at least two or more renewable energy and building integration application technologies on a large scale (except for those that must install solar water heating systems), and evaluate projects that can reach level 2 or above according to the Evaluation Standards for Renewable Energy Building Application Projects.
6. Passive ultra-low energy green building demonstration project: a project that conforms to the national standard "Technical Standard for Near Zero Energy Building" (GB/T51350-2019).
3. Application Procedure
In response to the call of science and technology management system reform, according to the requirements of government service informatization, Gansu Province's construction science and technology plan project application, recommendation, review, printing of application form (task book), project initiation, mid-term management, achievement evaluation and promotion have all passed the "Gansu Province Construction Science and Technology Building Energy Saving Green Building Project Library Management System" (hereinafter referred to as "management system", website: provincial Housing and Construction Department Home Page-Business System-Construction Technology and Energy Saving-Management System. Technical support QQ communication group: 616447839). Secret-related projects shall not be declared through the "management system.
Basic process of declaration: project unit (person in charge) declaration-preliminary examination of recommended unit-examination of provincial housing and construction department, etc.
Recommended units include: municipal and state construction administrative departments, provincial state-owned enterprises, subordinate universities, provincial universities, and central units in Gansu.
(I) network declaration
declaration unit (individual) logs into the management system, registers the account, fills in the project declaration form according to the system prompt and uploads it to the recommended unit for preliminary examination. After the preliminary examination is passed, it will be submitted to the provincial level for examination. According to the principle of localized management, the reporting unit selects the municipal and state construction administrative departments as the recommended units. Applicants of provincial state-owned group companies, subordinate and provincial universities, and central units in Gansu can register personal accounts and choose their subordinate units as recommended units.
(II) Text Declaration
. For projects that have passed the provincial online examination, the paper application form, application statement and accessories, and summary form shall be printed online in duplicate (stamped with the official seal) as required and submitted to the recommending unit. After being examined and summarized by the recommending unit, the recommending unit shall submit the recommended documents (letters) and application materials to the provincial housing and construction department.
2. The Provincial Housing and Construction Department conducts a formal review of the paper text of the recommended project, and the project that fails the formal review terminates the declaration procedure.
4. project initiation and special fund support
(I) the provincial housing and construction department to organize an expert review meeting to review the declared projects. projects applying for provincial special funds need to be defended on site, and the time of reply will be notified separately. The projects that have passed the review have been approved by the Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, included in the annual construction science and technology project plan and included in the Gansu Province Construction Science and Technology Building Energy-saving Green Building Project Library for management.
(II) project research funding is mainly self-raised by the project unit. According to the management regulations, the provincial housing and construction department, combined with the expert review opinions, the work development of the project unit and the performance of the use of provincial special funds in previous years, organized the review according to the needs of the province's construction science and technology work and the key support direction of the year, and selected some planned projects to give financial subsidies.
5. Relevant Requirements
(I) Application Requirements
1. Application materials shall be sent to the Provincial Housing and Construction Department by each recommended unit.
2. The applicant shall be scientific research institutes, institutions of higher learning and enterprises registered in Gansu Province for more than one year (before December 31, 2019), with independent legal personality. Strong scientific and technological research and development capabilities and conditions, operation and management norms. Project units notified due to poor implementation of planned projects are not allowed to participate in this declaration in principle. In the previous 2 years, units that have terminated the implementation of more than 1 (inclusive) planned project shall not have more than 2 newly declared projects this year; project units that have more than 1 (inclusive) planned project overdue and do not submit termination applications and related materials shall not participate in this declaration.
3. The reporting unit shall prepare the budget in strict accordance with the actual funding requirements of the project, and the calculation basis and standards shall be scientific, reasonable, detailed and sufficient, and conform to the relevant national and provincial management regulations.
4. The person in charge of the project must have a senior professional title or doctor's degree, be not more than 58 years old in the year of application, and the research work time of the project shall not be less than 6 months per year. In principle, the person in charge of the project should be the person who proposed the main research ideas of the project and the scientific and technical personnel who actually presided over the research.
5. Each person in charge of the project is limited to one construction science and technology plan project. At the same time, if there are more than 2 (inclusive) construction science and technology plan projects that have not been completed, more than 2 (inclusive) have been terminated within two years, or more than 1 (inclusive) plan project is overdue and the application for termination and related materials are not submitted, in principle Not allowed to participate in this application as the person in charge of the project.
6. After the application project is accepted, the application unit and the project leader cannot be changed in principle.
7. Except for special provisions, the declared scientific research projects and demonstration projects shall be subject to project acceptance (completion) within 2 years.
8. The application items shall conform to the application scope, and the combination of production, teaching and research, interdisciplinary innovation and cross-field joint application shall be encouraged. In principle, the application of pure theoretical research topics is not accepted.
9. The project applying for the demonstration project should have gone through the construction permit procedures, which has good economic, social and environmental benefits, and has strong replicability and popularization.
10. All kinds of demonstration projects need to meet the requirements of green building standards. Public buildings should implement itemized measurement of building energy consumption and energy consumption monitoring. Among them, renewable energy building integrated application demonstration projects and green building demonstration projects need to be connected with provincial public building energy consumption monitoring platform data networking.
(II) Management Requirements
1. In order to encourage scientific and technological innovation, projects with high similarity to planned projects in previous years will not be approved. In the same declaration year, projects with high similarity in declaration content are recommended for joint declaration.
2. The recommending unit shall strictly review and manage the declared projects to avoid repeated declaration of the same project among other science and technology plans. For projects that are repeatedly declared, once discovered, the Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development will cancel their application qualifications or cancel the project, and take restrictive measures against the recommended projects in the future.
(III) time requirements
, the deadline for this year's declaration is January 29, the deadline for online declaration is 17: 00 on January 22, and the submission time for paper texts is 9: 00 on January 12 to 17: 00 on January 29 (the postmark of the date of receipt shall prevail for postal documents).
Address for submission of paper materials: No.1, Central Square, Chengguan District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, Science and Technology Education Department (Room 401), Gansu Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Department, Tel: 0931-8929716.
2. All municipal and state housing and construction bureaus and other units that meet the requirements of the recommended units and are willing to apply for the project are requested to inform the provincial housing and construction department of the official writing (letter and letter of introduction) of the application and work contact person of the recommended units, and the provincial housing and construction department will allocate the management system account number and password to each recommended unit according to the documents.
All units are requested to strictly follow the time limit and make a backup of the data. If the time limit is exceeded, the application materials will not be returned.
Gansu Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Construction
November 30, 2020
Kemet has always followed the development concept of "integration, innovation, and progress", vigorously implemented the value chain layout and big brand development strategy, and continued to innovate in the Chinese profile market, and successively won many honors: "National High-tech Enterprise", "National Specialized Special New Small Giant Enterprise", "Top 20 Chinese Construction Aluminum Profile Enterprises", "China Real Estate Building Insulation Aluminum Profile Preferred Strength Brand", "China Aluminum Industry Top Ten Ingenuity Brands", "China Aluminum Profile Industry Top Ten Influential Brands", "China Patent Shandong Star Enterprise", "Shandong Famous Brand", "Shandong Famous Trademark", "Shandong Contract-abiding and Credit-abiding Enterprise", "Mayor's Quality Award", etc, and has been continuously selected as the provincial and municipal construction industrial products association, doors and windows curtain wall professional committee chairman unit. Kemet products and Kemet brands have been widely recognized, and more and more Kemet products have been applied to landmark projects around the world.
Among many building materials, aluminum alloy doors and windows must be used in home decoration. As the first line of defense, doors and windows not only protect the safety of the home, but also reflect the taste of the room. In the face of a dazzling array of products, consumers should be how to choose the right aluminum alloy? In the strong promotional smoke of major businesses, the selection of a practical aluminum alloy products has become a point of concern for many people.
Winter goes to spring, the temperature rises, everyone began to prepare to decorate their favorite house, as the saying goes, "the four seasons of the year lie in spring", spring is undoubtedly a very important season in people's minds. Many people know that spring is suitable for farming, but did you know that spring is also a good season for decoration.