1. the background and necessity of issuing and revising the "Interim Measures for the Administration of Municipal Incentive Funds for Prefabricated Buildings, Green Buildings, and Green Ecological Demonstration Zone Projects in Beijing" (hereinafter referred to as the "Measures").
Answer: In 2014, the Municipal Finance Bureau, the Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Committee and the Municipal Planning and Natural Resources Committee jointly issued the Interim Measures for the Administration of Financial Incentive Funds for the Development of Green Buildings in Beijing to Promote the Construction of Green Ecological Demonstration Zones (No. 665 of Beijing Finance and Economics II ), and established the incentive funds for the development of green buildings in Beijing to promote the construction of green ecological demonstration zones, rewards will be given to public and residential construction projects that have obtained the 2. three-star green building operation logo, as well as green ecological demonstration areas that have been verified to meet the conditions. With the support of the incentive policy, the number of green building operation signs and green ecological demonstration areas in Beijing has been increasing, and a number of green building innovation demonstration projects with great influence, strong radiation and distinctive characteristics have been created. In order to continuously strengthen the positive guiding role of the green building incentive policy, encourage construction and development units to build green buildings with higher standards and higher quality, considering the improvement of standards and the increase of project construction cost investment, Beijing green building incentive funds need to be adjusted urgently.
Since 2007, Beijing has begun to promote housing industrialization and is one of the earliest cities in China to carry out prefabricated construction work. For more than ten years, Beijing has successively issued policy documents to encourage the implementation of housing industrialization and prefabricated buildings, from the trial implementation of affordable housing to the full roll-out, from the application of local components to the gradual improvement of the structural system, prefabricated buildings are improving the quality of engineering construction and promoting The transformation and upgrading of the construction industry has played a significant role. After the release of the area incentive policy in 2010, a total of 9 projects enjoyed a total of 16000 square meters of incentive area during the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, but the incentive effect is still not obvious. In order to continue to strengthen the positive guiding role of incentive policies, encourage the development of higher standards and higher quality buildings, promote the development of new construction methods, and accelerate the transformation of production methods in the construction industry, it is imperative to add new assembly building incentive policies.
Considering that Beijing has entered a new stage of reduction development and high-quality development, in order to respond to the needs of urban renewal and better meet the needs of urban and rural residents in our city for improving living quality, the selection of green ecological demonstration areas in the future will not only increase the selection of green parks and industrial zones, but also attach importance to the selection of green residential areas and urban renewal areas, encourage more parks, communities, towns and other subjects to actively practice the concept of green development.
What are the main highlights of the 2. "Measures"?
Answer: The "Measures" mainly have the following highlights:
1. For the first time to give financial rewards to prefabricated buildings. Reward 180 yuan/m2 for eligible prefabricated construction projects, and the maximum reward fund for a single project shall not exceed 25 million yuan.
2. Greatly increase green building incentives. In the past, the green building project with two-star logo was awarded 22.5 yuan/square meter, and the three-star logo project was awarded 40 yuan/square meter. This time, the two-star level was increased to 50 yuan/square meter, and the three-star level was increased to 80 yuan/square meter. The maximum reward for a single project is not more than 8 million yuan.
3. Prefabricated buildings and green buildings can be superimposed to enjoy rewards. For prefabricated construction projects that have already enjoyed the reward funds and have obtained two-star and three-star green building operation marks, they will be given another 30 yuan/square meter and 60 yuan/square meter reward funds respectively, and the maximum reward funds for a single project shall not exceed 5 million yuan.
4. Urban two levels of joint supervision. Through the two-level management method, the territorial service and guarantee for the declared projects have been strengthened, the supervision and management of reward funds have been further improved, and the multi-dimensional implementation of the guiding role of reward funds has been ensured.
What conditions must a 3. meet to apply for an assembly building incentive policy?
Answer: The following conditions must be met when applying for the prefabricated building incentive policy:
1. The declared project is a non-governmental investment project;
2. The above-ground construction area of the declared project shall not be less than 5000 square meters;
3. The declared project shall go through the construction formalities according to laws and regulations;
4. The declared project shall meet one of the following standards:
(1) For projects implemented in accordance with the Implementation Opinions of the General Office of the Beijing Municipal People's Government on Accelerating the Development of Prefabricated Buildings (No. 8, 2017), the assembly rate shall not be less than 70% and the prefabrication rate shall not be less than 50%; For voluntary projects, the assembly rate shall not be less than 50%, and the prefabrication rate shall not be less than 40% when the building height is below 60 meters (inclusive), and not less than 20% when the building height is above 60 meters;
(2) For residential projects implemented in accordance with the Notice on Printing and Distributing <Key Points for Technical Management of Beijing Concrete Structure Industrialization Residential Projects> (Jing Jian Fa  No. 740), the prefabrication rate shall not be less than 40%.
4. Compared with the past, what does the green building award standard refine?
A: Compared with the past, the criteria for awarding green buildings have been further refined:
The first case is, meet Beijing's "Green Building Evaluation Standard" (DB11/T825-2015) or the national "Green Renovation Evaluation Standard for Existing Buildings" (GB/T51141), "Green Hospital Building Evaluation Standard" (GB/T51153) and other special standards, and obtain two-star, Three-star green building operation logo projects are given 50 yuan/square meter and 80 yuan/square meter reward funds respectively, and the maximum reward for a single project does not exceed 8 million yuan.
The second case is that for the projects that have obtained the construction project planning permit before April 1, 2016 and obtained the three-star operation mark of green building 2. according to Beijing's "Green Building Evaluation Standard" (DB11/T825-2011), 11.25 yuan/square meter and 20 yuan/square meter reward funds will be given respectively according to the original reward standard.
The third case is that for prefabricated construction projects that have already enjoyed the reward funds and have obtained the 2. three-star green building operation logo, they will be given the reward funds of 30 yuan/square meter and 60 yuan/square meter respectively, and the maximum reward funds for a single project will not exceed 5 million yuan.
By refining the reward standards, it has increased the promotion of reward policies, promoted the integrated development of green buildings and assembly buildings, and further promoted the high-quality development of green buildings.