Doors and windows are an important part of the construction project. System doors and windows do not refer specifically to a certain door and window product, but a type of door and window.
doors and windows are an important part of the construction project. System doors and windows do not refer specifically to a certain door and window product, but a type of door and window. Real system doors and windows is a perfect organic combination of performance systems. This paper mainly discusses the design and development trend of the door and window system based on the climate environment and functional requirements of different regions.
With the continuous improvement of living standards and quality, people have clear requirements for residential performance and quality. In the long-term planning of national energy saving and emission reduction targets, more and more attention has been paid to the energy saving, safety, sound insulation, noise reduction, sun protection, comfort and durability of building doors and windows, and the system doors and windows have emerged as the times require. Aluminum alloy system doors and windows are building doors and windows that are manufactured, installed and used to meet the needs of users to achieve set performance and high quality requirements. As the use type of building doors and windows, aluminum alloy system doors and windows are loved by more and more people.
The difference between 1. system doors and windows and ordinary doors and windows
1. System doors and windows are serialized and standardized products, covering the control of the whole process of building doors and windows application. It has its own independent technical department and will conduct strict tests and inspections on all components of system doors and windows. Including all materials equipped with the various subsystems of the door and window and the integration of the door and window performance system. Simply put, system doors and windows refer to all the materials that make up a complete door and window, including profiles, glass, hardware, rubber strips, auxiliary accessories, matching screens, styles, etc. All are products that have undergone strict standardization, specialization and standardization. At the same time, the doors and windows of the system are the perfect organic combination of the performance system, integrating a series of important functions such as heat insulation, sound insulation, water tightness, air tightness, wind pressure resistance, mechanical strength, anti-theft, sun shading, weather resistance, operation feel, etc., as well as the comprehensive results of various links such as equipment, profiles, accessories, glass, viscose, sealing, etc.
2. Ordinary doors and windows are temporarily integrated door and window products for a single project. They are often not fully tested, that is, they order different parts for assembly according to their own needs. However, there will be some problems in the process of use, and the stability is relatively poor. Ordinary doors and windows can be flexibly configured according to their own needs. Ordinary doors and windows have not undergone more comprehensive and detailed testing and are far less stable than system doors and windows.
3. The selection of materials for system doors and windows is better: different from ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, there are brand aluminum materials and miscellaneous brand aluminum materials. The system doors and windows have higher requirements for aluminum materials, and they are basically selected from the domestic first-line well-known brand broken bridge aluminum raw materials.
4. The manufacturing and installation processes are different: ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are mechanically assembled with corners and do not inject glue; The middle-end connection is fixed by screws. The system doors and windows are treated with corner glue when they are mechanically assembled. Secondly, pins are used for the middle-end connection, and screws cannot be seen on the outer surface of the window. Ordinary broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are sealed with neutral silicone weather-resistant glue during installation, while Kemet system doors and windows are sealed with soft and hard rubber strips, which can improve the air tightness, water tightness, sound insulation and heat insulation effects of the whole window.
R & D design of 2. door and window system
R & D design of door and window system shall include the following contents:
1. Overall scheme design of materials, structures and door and window forms;
2. Drawing design of materials, structures and door and window forms;
3. Design specifications of wind pressure resistance, air tightness and water tightness applied to system doors and windows;
4. Design rules for mechanical and thermal properties of materials and structures;
5. Check and optimize design of mechanical and thermal properties applied to system door and window engineering;
6. Coordination and association rules of materials and structures of system door and window system;
7. Performance upgrade series distribution rules meeting different performance requirements in different regions;
8. Design door and window processing process rules and tooling;
9. Meet the control rules and process rules of material exchange between different series of products and subsystems;
10. Whole window performance test verification and optimization and improvement of door and window system;
11. System door and window installation process and construction method for different wall materials and different regional cavities;
3. engineering design rules
should follow the relevant provisions of the current industry standard <l aluminum alloy doors and windows engineering technical specification> JGJ 214, and include the following contents:
1. the section design of the main profile is the key link of the design. Design the structural dimensions (such as series, cavity structure, sealing, glass structure, installation node, etc.) and link structure (matching relationship size requirements, overlapping amount, transfer set splicing form) of main profiles such as frame, fan, middle mullion and middle transverse frame, transfer, splicing profile, etc.
2. The doors and windows of the system should adopt multi-cavity design profile structure as much as possible to increase the closed isobaric cavity, which can improve the heat insulation performance.
3. The wall thickness of the system door and window profiles should strictly comply with national standards to ensure the wind pressure resistance and mechanical strength of the doors and windows.
4. The doors and windows of the system shall select suitable glass according to the comprehensive consideration of different building types and regional climate. At present, the main use of glass: ordinary glass, insulating glass, tempered glass and so on.
5. reasonable selection of hardware accessories.
6. Sealing strips and sealing strips that meet the requirements of national standards must be selected to ensure the sealing, waterproof, anti-aging and other properties of the doors and windows of the system.
7. High-performance system doors and windows also need to strictly implement the processing technology of doors and windows.
The development trend of 4. aluminum alloy system doors and windows
With the development of economy and the improvement of people's living standards, people's requirements for living comfort are also increasing. The continuous improvement of commercial housing prices, the improvement of building energy-saving requirements and the improvement of door and window performance requirements in various provinces and cities have led to an increase in the market demand for high-quality door and window products. The development of system doors and windows meets the needs of social and economic development for integrated products.
system window is the trend of future development. The real system of doors and windows, is to do a systematic optimization configuration. It is not only a simple match of good materials, but also a series of important functions such as heat insulation and sound insulation, as well as the comprehensive results of the performance of each link of equipment and seals.
Therefore, the system doors and windows are not just simple matching of good materials, but the connections in the process must be specially designed to truly form a system. This is a big change in concept. In addition, building doors and windows are an important part of the building envelope, in addition to meeting the various functional and performance requirements of the building, it also undertakes important energy-saving tasks.
system doors and windows can effectively ensure the energy-saving performance and volume of doors and windows, and pay more attention to research and development in the manufacturing process, which is also the implementation of the national energy-saving and environmental protection strategy.
system doors and windows to play its excellent performance, not only need to consider water tightness, air tightness, heat insulation, sound insulation, wind pressure resistance, shading, anti-theft, mechanical strength, operating feel, etc., but also consider the comprehensive results of hardware accessories, seals, profiles, glass and other properties, and finally produce a high-performance system doors and windows. For the future application market prospects of system doors and windows, the current system doors and windows have two directions, one is for developers: at present, some developers have begun to gradually recognize the value of system doors and windows. On the other hand, with the promotion of national energy conservation work, people's awareness of energy conservation and the quality requirements of doors and windows are gradually improved. In the future, system doors and windows will definitely be more and more favored by the home improvement market.